LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Walmart vs. Amazon: Can Bentonville Beat a Rival That Values Growth Over Profit?When Amazon leans on profits from cloud services to balance losses on e-commerce, how can even a foe the size of Walmart compete?
- Marketers Look to Strap to Monetize Wearables...stores. Since May, Strap has operated out of the Cincinnati headquarters of
KrogerCo. 's database-marketing firm 84.51Â° as part of an entrepreneur...
- A&P's Customer Data, Social Accounts and Brand Assets Are Up for Sale...the A&P bankruptcy was announced in July, grocery industry observers suggested
Krogerwas a likely candidate to acquire some of A&P's assets...
- Presidential Candidates Respond to Food CEO's Quirky New York Times Campaign...most massive corporate food sellers among its partners, including Walmart , Target and
Kroger. Dollar Tree also sells Hampton Creek fare, which includes cookies, pancake mix...
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.