LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hershey's Blonde AmbitionChocolate giant aims to address consumer interest in healthier snacks and more complex flavors with Hershey's Gold.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Macy's, Kroger, VRBO and More...Score: 95.53 Attention Index: 161 (61% fewer interruptions than avg.) The
KrogerCompany: Holiday Beef Ribeye Roast Premiered on: The Mick, FOX The Kroger...
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Tops Ad Age's Marketers of the Year This year's big winner, Tito's Handmade Vodka, floated to the top because of a once-derided brand legend. See the full list.
- Watch Out, Amazon: Kroger Rolls Out Its Own Fashion Line...and when to leap into new tech. See the full agenda here .
Krogerwants to help out with your wardrobe. The largest U.S. supermarket...
- How Walmart Found Its Footing in the Amazon Era...and Kmart toward irrelevance and dragged down success stories like Target and
Kroger, the $485 billion behemoth remade itself as a unified online-offline proposition...