LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hillshire Snacking Skips Traditional Media in New Campaign...limited distribution in about 500 stores such as Super Target and two
Krogerdivisions. Now, the products have more of a Charcuterie look, with pieces...
- The Community Is Ad Age's Multicultural Agency of the Year...grew 22% in 2015, with three major new-business wins, from Verizon,
Krogerand BMW, drawn in part by the shop's core focus on...
- The Big Agenda: What Lies Ahead for Marketing in an Increasingly Ad-Free FutureWhat's on marketers' minds this year? Hint: It has a lot to do with efficiency.
- Walmart vs. Amazon: Can Bentonville Beat a Rival That Values Growth Over Profit?When Amazon leans on profits from cloud services to balance losses on e-commerce, how can even a foe the size of Walmart compete?
- Marketers Look to Strap to Monetize Wearables...stores. Since May, Strap has operated out of the Cincinnati headquarters of
KrogerCo. 's database-marketing firm 84.51Â° as part of an entrepreneur...