LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bad Locations: WaWa, Walgreens and Others Try to Clean Bad Map Data...than 50,000 outlets, many inside other businesses such as Walgreens and
Krogergrocery stores. About five years ago, it worked closely with Google to...
- 4 Things Brand Marketers Should Watch in Walmart's Earnings...even as grocery-price deflation (fueled in part by Walmart) ended rival
KrogerCo. 's 13-year streak of quarterly comp growth. But last quarter...
- Lowdown: Nestle Is Latest to Pause Google SpendingThe Lowdown has the latest on YouTube's objectionable content problem and how Dove is tackling "hair bias."
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Lowdown: Pritchard Advises CMOs to 'Dig In' on Media IssuesThe Lowdown has the latest on how P&G Chief Brand Officer got into the weeds on media agency contracts and Dove's new Real Beauty pledge.