LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon's Whole Foods Buy Is Just the Beginning As Amazon conquers the grocery sector, experts expect it to move on to other categories like fashion and pharmaceuticals.
- Three Ways Performance-Based Location Metrics Can Cause Brand MisstepsUnpack the Cost Per Visit metric, and you'll find at least three serious problems, writes Duncan McCal, CEO of PlaceIQ.
- With #WearOrange, Huge Doubles Down on Gun Safety Messaging...America and Grey Canada for "Groceries Not Guns," a campaign that pressured
KrogerCo. and other retailers to ban open carry of guns in their...
- Four Things to Expect from Walmart's Shareholder Week...39%). But it's way better than most legacy retailers like Target,
Krogerand Dollar General, all down double digits. With that in mind, here...
- Bad Locations: Wawa, Walgreens and Others Try to Clean Bad Map Data...than 50,000 outlets, many inside other businesses such as Walgreens and
Krogergrocery stores. About five years ago, it worked closely with Google to...