LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Food Startup Bought Up Its Own Products in Undercover Campaign...venture capital firms by getting his eggless Just Mayo product into Walmart ,
Kroger, Safeway and other top U.S. supermarkets within about three years of...
- J. Walter Thompson Co. Snaps Up iStrategyLabs...approach and "insights in creativity." ISL, which works with the likes of
Kroger, Medtech, USA Today, Facebook, NBC Universal and Nickelodeon , focuses on four areas...
- Small Agency of the Year, 76-150 Employees, Silver: ISL...live-stream of a hacker making PayPal Users' debt (sums ranging from $20 to $5,000) disappear. Other ISL clients include
Kroger, Dramamine and PediaCare.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.