LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Nestle Is Latest to Pause Google SpendingThe Lowdown has the latest on YouTube's objectionable content problem and how Dove is tackling "hair bias."
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Lowdown: Pritchard Advises CMOs to 'Dig In' on Media IssuesThe Lowdown has the latest on how P&G Chief Brand Officer got into the weeds on media agency contracts and Dove's new Real Beauty pledge.
- Watch Steph Curry Wiggle for Muscle Milk...starting to include its newer bars in advertising. The products launched at
Krogerin late 2016, have gained some distribution and should gain more in...
- Study: Consumers Get More Fickle Despite Billions Spent on Loyalty...programs aren't packing the punch they once did or need tweaking.
KrogerCo. has reported 52 consecutive quarters of same-store sales growth thanks...