LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Subway, TGI Fridays Top the Loyalty Food Chain Amazon,
Krogerand Subway lead the loyalty program rankings in their respective categories, according to a new report from Bond Brand Loyalty. The loyalty program...
- Mobile Reshapes Shopper Data As Retailers Join Fray...far cheaper by a growing army of smartphone-equipped consumers. Tesco and
Kroger, via their ownership of Dunnhumby , ultimately have a stake in one such...
- Publicis Acquires Commerce Agency Expicient...and Expicient have previously collaborated on a number of global commerce assignments, including including Staples, Target,
Kroger, Fast Retailing, Marks & Spencer, Belk and Ralph Lauren.
- Leaving P&G? Giant Advertiser's Restructuring Spawns an Ad Campaign...26 other companies with Cincinnati headquarters or operations, such as Macy's,
KrogerCo. , General Electric Co. and Western-Southern Life Insurance Co. And it...
- Is Google Ready to Go to War With Wireless Carriers?The beloved search giant firms up plans to encroach on wireless providers' turf.