LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Where Do Millennials Love to Shop? Hint: It's Based in Bentonville, Ark....shows Walmart indexes higher with those under age 24 than Target, Costco,
Kroger, Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. It's also rated higher than...
- Tesco Splits With Kroger on Dunnhumby to Form New Marketing Shop
KrogerCo. has acquired the balance of its 50-50 DunnhumbyUSA marketing partnership with Tesco, forming a new unit that will continue to handle data...
- Subway, TGI Fridays Top the Loyalty Food Chain Amazon,
Krogerand Subway lead the loyalty program rankings in their respective categories, according to a new report from Bond Brand Loyalty. The loyalty program...