Founded in 2010, Krux delivers data fabric for the consumer web via our data management platform (DMP). Krux helps our clients protect, manage, and monetize data across all digital screens and sources. With Krux, companies deliver cooler, safer, faster, smarter web experiences that also drive incremental revenues. With Krux, consumers gain confidence that their favorite web sites are delivering personalized yet safe experiences. Hundreds of digital businesses in the U.S., Europe and Asia have adopted Krux technology including NBC Universal, Sanoma Media, IDG, New York Times, Triad Retail Media, Meredith, Centro, Axel Springer, Forbes Media, Washington Post, Telegraph, Bloomberg, GateHouse Media, Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal Digital Network. Through our diverse community of clients and partners, Krux helps improve digital experiences for almost 1.3 Billion Internet users worldwide. Krux is privately held with offices in San Francisco, New York City, Boston, London & Sydney. Find out more at www.krux.com.
What we believe
Krux was founded with the conviction that real-time consumer data, responsibly collected and managed, will one day oxygenate not just advertising, but also content, commerce, collaboration, teaching, healing, inventing, building, negotiating, and learning.
What we do
Protect: We detect and prevent theft of consumer cookie data, protecting your audience assets and user privacy.
Manage: We make
- Salesforce Tries to Give Publishers' Data New Appeal to Marketers...Heineken, according to Salesforce. Powering all this tech is data management platform
Krux, which Salesforce acquired in one of advertising's largest acquisitions last year...
- Salesforce Growth Continues Despite Lack of Acquisitions...made a splash of a purchase when it acquired data-management platform
Kruxfor $700 million. The company also made a pivot recently to focus...
- Agencies Brace for Impact as Marketing Clouds LoomRain or shine, brand marketers are rethinking how they engage with today's empowered consumer by using marketing clouds
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- Burnett's Andrew Swinand: Race Is On for Shops to Beat Consultants...that segmentation work with data management platforms, so working with Adobe and
Kruxto integrate their segments to ours, but also taking their segments and...