Founded in 2010, Krux delivers data fabric for the consumer web via our data management platform (DMP). Krux helps our clients protect, manage, and monetize data across all digital screens and sources. With Krux, companies deliver cooler, safer, faster, smarter web experiences that also drive incremental revenues. With Krux, consumers gain confidence that their favorite web sites are delivering personalized yet safe experiences. Hundreds of digital businesses in the U.S., Europe and Asia have adopted Krux technology including NBC Universal, Sanoma Media, IDG, New York Times, Triad Retail Media, Meredith, Centro, Axel Springer, Forbes Media, Washington Post, Telegraph, Bloomberg, GateHouse Media, Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal Digital Network. Through our diverse community of clients and partners, Krux helps improve digital experiences for almost 1.3 Billion Internet users worldwide. Krux is privately held with offices in San Francisco, New York City, Boston, London & Sydney. Find out more at www.krux.com.
What we believe
Krux was founded with the conviction that real-time consumer data, responsibly collected and managed, will one day oxygenate not just advertising, but also content, commerce, collaboration, teaching, healing, inventing, building, negotiating, and learning.
What we do
Protect: We detect and prevent theft of consumer cookie data, protecting your audience assets and user privacy.
Manage: We make audience data actionable, web pages faster, and business processes more efficient.
Monetize: We enable more valuable advertising, more relevant content, and more effective commerce.
People Data Management
The rise of the consumer web has given rise to a new normal. Portable computing, always-on communication and ubiquitous network connectivity have transformed peoples expectations and reshaped how they conduct their lives. When it comes to interacting with businesses, people want information that is relevant to them. And they want it now. On whatever screen they happen to have in their pocket or bag.
However, todays enterprise software struggles to keep pace with the implications of the consumer web. It treats consumers as a secondary phenomenon throwing off occasionally useful scraps of data. Most fatally, it puts companies, and not people at the center of the cosmos.
An inversion of the business world is upon us. People Data Management systems, a new class of enterprise software, will help companies succeed in this new normal. It will deliver what people want anytime, anywhere and in any context while respecting peoples privacy choice.
• Tom Chavez, Co-founder & CEO
• Vivek Vaidya, Co-founder & CTO
• Gordon McLeod, President
• Richard Foster, Managing Director, E.U.
• Michael Moreau, VP, Solutions
• David Ron, CFO
• Dave Smith, Global Strategy
• Matt Kilmartin, VP, Sales
• Mukund Ramachandran, VP, Marketing
• Jos Boumans, VP, Operations
• Roopak Gupta, VP, Data
Follow Krux on Twitter
- Live Nation Uses Wi-Fi and Geofencing to Connect Sponsors with Fans...show. Live Nation can feed all that into its data management platform,
Krux, to help build audiences for later ad targeting. Cisco also provides real...
- Pandora Debuts New Logo and Push for Ad-Free Subscriptions...on using its in-house data science team plus data management platform
Kruxand programmatic partner DataXu . That combination will allow Pandora to show a...
- Salesforce Buys Krux, the Data-Management Platform, for $700 Million...rumors last week. Instead of Twitter, Salesforce has acquired data-management platform
Kruxfor $700 million in an even mix of cash and stock, according...
- Music Playlists Can Now Be Sponsored on Spotify...new currency for advertisers. The company is working with data management platform
Kruxto make that happen. Over the past several months the two firms...
- Spotify Opens Its Popular Playlists to SponsorsMarketers can now sponsor some of Spotify's biggest playlists like Morning Commute, Cardio and Teen Party.