LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Petsmart Names GSD&M New Creative Shop After Review...account following the bankruptcy of the retailer's previous media shop,
KSL Media. The company has undergone some changes to its marketing department lately. The...
- Petsmart Launches Review for Creative Agency...s media account following the bankruptcy of its previous media shop,
KSL Media. Consultancy Mercer Island is fielding the review process. Petsmart did not respond...
- KSL Wasn't the End: Marketers Still Need Independent Media Agencies Don't read too much into the bankruptcy filing from KSL Media, Jim Price argues.
- KSL Bankruptcy Calls Into Question Marketer Appetite for Indie Media ShopsThe already small universe of independent media agencies just shrank further.
KSL Media-- a 32-year old shop that claimed 135 employees in New York...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.