Labbrand is a leading China-originated global brand consultancy, working collaboratively with consumers & corporations to build and strengthen brands through culturally relevant actions. To achieve success and brand innovations, we seamlessly coordinate research, strategic decisions, and creative implementation.
- What WeChat Teaches About the Future of Social CommerceWeChat, China's all-purpose app, plays host to many experiments in social shopping.
- Decoding the Hidden Numbers in China's Many E-Commerce Festivals...words," said Amanda Liu, VP and creative director for brand naming at
Labbrand. Here's an example: The digits 5,1,7 sound similar to...
- How Brands Are Trying to Tap Into Disney's Magic in China...rubs off on them. Denise Sabet, Shanghai general manager for branding consultancy
Labbrand, notes that Disney is one of the most beloved brands around, evoking...
- In China, People Cover Brands' Online Videos With Snark Here's why brands from Braun to Durex actually want that to happen.
- How Brands Are Manufacturing Christmas Cheer in China...s how. Branded trees Ying Mu, corporate branding manager for Shanghai-based
Labbrand, notes a trend for "branded Christmas trees in front of shopping malls...