Labbrand is a leading China-originated global brand consultancy, working collaboratively with consumers & corporations to build and strengthen brands through culturally relevant actions. To achieve success and brand innovations, we seamlessly coordinate research, strategic decisions, and creative implementation.
- As Airbnb Just Learned, It's Really Hard to Localize Your Brand Name for China...unintended meanings in Mandarin or major dialects. That's why brand consultancy
Labbrandtested over 1,000 possibilities to come up with a Chinese brand...
- Many Brands Bought Into China's Mobile Payments Craze, But There Are HoldoutsBy now, most major international retailers accept either Alipay or WeChat pay; those who don't are missing out.
- What WeChat Teaches About the Future of Social CommerceWeChat, China's all-purpose app, plays host to many experiments in social shopping.
- Decoding the Hidden Numbers in China's Many E-Commerce Festivals...words," said Amanda Liu, VP and creative director for brand naming at
Labbrand. Here's an example: The digits 5,1,7 sound similar to...
- How Brands Are Trying to Tap Into Disney's Magic in China...rubs off on them. Denise Sabet, Shanghai general manager for branding consultancy
Labbrand, notes that Disney is one of the most beloved brands around, evoking...