LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- WPP shop gets closer to P&G with Grey MidwestGrey's Cincinnati outpost will also include e-commerce, shopper marketing and production capabiities.
- Deeplocal hires Kantor, Kugler and Eyre Join Zulu Alpha KiloPlus a new management team at R/GA Shanghai, and David Castellanos returns to DDB Mexico.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Lowdown: Analysts Don't Seem to Care at All About Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad...older) names, according to a new report from brand and design firm
Landor. The only brand on the list created in the 21st century is...