LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Walmart, Sears, Amazon Stop Selling Confederate Flag"There's no upside for any retail brand associated with sales of the Confederate" merchandise, said Landor's Allen Adamson.
- City Spotlight: Agencies, Marketers Jump for a Piece of San Francisco's High-Tech Gold Rush...Hal Riney , Digitas , Razorfish , Huge , FCB , BBDO , Y&R, DDB , Organic and
Landoralso have offices in San Francisco. Some indies have also been opened...
- Cheil Taps London Creatives for Seoul, TBWA's Fernandez Takes Global Gatorade Role...Nast, Foot Locker and Disney . He has also held design positions at
Landor& Associates, Brand New School, MTV Networks, Momentum Worldwide, @Radical.Media and Winterhouse...
- World's 25 Largest Consolidated Agency Networks...2,076 $2,047 1.4 Y&R, Burson-Marsteller, Cohn & Wolfe,
Landor, Sudler & Hennessey, Wunderman 2 2 McCann Worldgroup* , Interpublic Group of Cos. New...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.