LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Can You See Us Now? Verizon Revamps Logo...it Thursday. Verizon said that design agency Pentagram created the new logo.
LandorAssociates crafted the old Verizon logo back in 2000, when Verizon Communications...
- Walmart, Sears, Amazon Stop Selling Confederate Flag"There's no upside for any retail brand associated with sales of the Confederate" merchandise, said Landor's Allen Adamson.
- Cheil Taps London Creatives for Seoul, TBWA's Fernandez Takes Global Gatorade Role...Nast, Foot Locker and Disney . He has also held design positions at
Landor& Associates, Brand New School, MTV Networks, Momentum Worldwide, @Radical.Media and Winterhouse...
- City Spotlight: Agencies, Marketers Jump for a Piece of San Francisco's High-Tech Gold Rush...Hal Riney , Digitas , Razorfish , Huge , FCB , BBDO , Y&R, DDB , Organic and
Landoralso have offices in San Francisco. Some indies have also been opened...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.