LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies Win 18 Lions at Cannes Festival...Volvo salesman. That effort, as well as two campaigns by Chicago shop
Lapizfor the Mexico Tourism Board, were among the Five Best Ideas awarded...
- What Will Win at Cannes: Fernando Osuna...Snow Graffiti" [messages about beaches written in snow during Chicago winter] from
Lapizâ "simple, smart, inexpensive and engaging. The California Milk Processor Board's...
- U.S. Hispanic Awards Honor Toyota, Volvo, California Milk The five best U.S. Hispanic ideas involve hijacking car buyers, writing graffiti in snow about sunny destinations, and nicknaming cars.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- 50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies...5 14 14 Republica â Miami 14,500 21.8 15 15
Lapiz* [Publicis] Chicago 13,422 16.7 16 16 The Community* â [Publicis...