LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Hispanic Shops Win Two Grand Prix Awards at Wave FestivalNine agencies take home 29 prizes in the best year for the U.S. Hispanic market at a regional awards show in Rio.
- Circulo Creativo's Revamped U.S. Hispanic Idea Awards Move to OctoberAfter last year's all-male jury, 2016 president will be Fernanda Romano
- Vingiano Rejoins Barton F. Graf, Silburn Moves to BBH and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Droga5's Long Heads to Goodby, Leo Burnett's Seidl Joins 360i...Chicago, working on global, national and multicultural marketing for brands with the
Lapizteam, including P&G, Kellogg 's, Purina, Allstate Insurance and Mexico Tourism...
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies Win 18 Lions at Cannes Festival...Volvo salesman. That effort, as well as two campaigns by Chicago shop
Lapizfor the Mexico Tourism Board, were among the Five Best Ideas awarded...