- U.S. Hispanic Agencies: Enter the Wave Festival for Latin America...several Procter & Gamble brands. The other winning agencies were Alma, Conill , Dieste ,
LatinWorks, The Community (former called La Comunidad ), Walton Isaacson and Y&R Bravo...
- Duracell, Coke and Allstate Win ANA Multicultural AwardsDuracell took the Best in Show prize at the Multicultural Excellence Awards for the "Trust Your Power" spot featuring a deaf NFL player.
- McCann's Dahlqvist Moves to Grey, Cerdeiro Joins Conill and More...Saatchi & Saatchi's U.S. Hispanic agency, from U.S. Hispanic shop
LatinWorks. Hernan Cerdeiro is the new executive creative director, reporting to Javier Campopiano...
- Ad Age's 2014 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowBuoyed by marketers' growing interest in Latino millennials, the Hispanic market keeps outpacing overall growth in the U.S. ad industry.
- Target Turns to Cause Marketing for Back-to-School Season...led by 72andSunny is, "Every Little Thing Is a Really Big Deal."
LatinWorkshandled Hispanic advertising, which includes Spanish-language TV, print and radio ads.