LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's 2015 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowMarketers have continued to boost U.S. Hispanic ad spending, up 12% in 2014, far ahead of the 4.9% growth for overall U.S. ad spending.
- Agencies See New Opportunities with Multicultural ShopsTwo weeks after Omnicom's GSD&M and
LatinWorkspartnered to launch Hispanic agency Sibling, MDC Partners set up Cultura United Agency with Doner , another...
- Target Launches School Shopping List Tool, Taps Social Media StarsTarget aims to simplify back-to-school shopping with a new online tool, alongside a social media star-studded push geared toward kids.
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies Win 18 Lions at Cannes Festival...for Clorox 's Greenworks ecologically-friendly cleaning products. Three other agencies â "
LatinWorks, Lopez Negrete Communications and Walton Isaacson â " had work shortlisted at Cannes...
- CVS to Buy, Rebrand and Run Target's Pharmacies, Clinics...and Target works with a mix of agencies including Deutsche LA, and
LatinWorks, its Hispanic shop. Store Clinics Target has almost 80 clinics that will...