LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ten U.S. Hispanic Shops Win Prizes at Wave Festival in RioAlma, Grupo Gallegos,Wing and the Community are biggest U.S. winners; Blue Wave for best campaign goes to VW's "Last Wishes" by Almap BBDO.
- Retailers Duke It Out for Hispanic Shoppers' Dollars With Hispanic buying power poised to hit $1.5 trillion, retailers are shifting to digital and adopting creative centered on the market.
- Tipping Point: The Majority Will Become the Minority by 2044...or 193 players, are foreign-born Latinos. MLB hired a Hispanic agency,
LatinWorks, last month to better connect with Latin fans. And the NBA's...
- Deadline Extended for U.S. Hispanic Shops to Enter Wave Festival...several Procter & Gamble brands. The other winning agencies were Alma, Conill , Dieste ,
LatinWorks, The Community (former called La Comunidad ), Walton Isaacson and Y&R Bravo...
- There's No Direct Translation for Target's Latest Effort Aimed at Hispanics...comadre" and "compadre," which have no direct translation. The effort, created by
LatinWorks, includes a mix of broadcast spots, digital advertising and experiential efforts. The...