LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Han Solo Movie Marketing Includes, Yes, Solo CupAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on all the brands backing the next Star Wars movie and Century 21's new look.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: There's Now an AOR for 'Voice'...can vote in our poll, here. 2. Dan Fietsam, CCO of
Laughlin Constable, offers some thoughts on how marketers can stay sane for the Super...
- Agency Brief: Marriage, Mangoes and The Milwaukee BucksBeware: There is a clown in this brief, along with news about two NBA campaigns, David's Bridal, the National Mango Board and more.
- Everything, Including the Kitchen Sink: Inside Kohler's In-House AgencyTucked away in Wisconsin, Kohler's in-house shop has been luring talent over the past few years from Publicis, GSD&M and other agencies.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.