LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- Google is revamping Google News with more video and higher speedGoogle is showing off a new look Google News to publishers, with fast-loading mobile pages and more videos, which it will launch next week.
- Oath gets to know shoppers through their Yahoo emails...in a way the company says makes them easier to understand. "The
- Marketer's Brief: A swan song from Sonos CMO...conjunction with shopper-marketing programs. PR shop Ketchum produced a 2-minute
launchvideo with production by Vimby, which will be shared across U by...
- Those $1 Nacho Fries can sting: Yum falls short as price wars rage...race for diners' dollars in the U.S. Yum acknowledged that its
launchof $1 nacho friesâ "popular with Taco Bell customersâ "weighed on margins...