LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bugaboo Grows Up With New Luggage Line, CampaignWith a new luggage system, former "it" stroller brand Bugaboo tries to regain popularity.
- As Airbnb Just Learned, It's Really Hard to Localize Your Brand Name for China...really have created expectations," she wrote. A video Airbnb made for the
launchgives some extra insight into the thinking behind the name; it shows...
- Upfronts 2017: Cable Nets Remind Advertisers TV Is About More Than Data...Hart's Guide to Black History" on History, and discussed the re-
launchof its "Biography" franchise. Audience targeting continues to be a key theme...
- The Secret Lives of Industry Influencers: How Your Colleagues Spend Their Off-Hours...decided to get into the booming fast-casual dining space. She helped
launchTres Carnes in New York City, which brings together slow-smoked Texas...
- VR's Creative EscapeUser-generated VR content is taking off, and brands need to pay attention, writes Rori DuBoff.