LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why 2017 Will Be the Tipping Point for Native Mobile AdvertisingThe derivative effects of the new mobile web are going to be major themes in 2017, writes Robert Leon, head of AOL Publisher Product Commercialization and Product Solutions.
- How Apple Alienated Mac LoyalistsTo die-hard fans, Apple Inc.'s Macintosh sometimes seems like an afterthought these days.
- Holy Chicken! Morgan Spurlock Gets Into Fast FoodThe Lowdown has the latest on the "Super Size Me" creator's new venture plus what brands PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Snapple acquired.
- CMOs, CTOs Disagree About Collaboration in Online Strategies...incentives or metrics. The 2015 CMO Digital Benchmark Study , commissioned by the
LeapfrogMarketing Institute, interviewed 131 marketing and information technology executives with senior positions...
- IBM Watson Trend App to Shoppers: Buy Your Legos NowIBM's app uses cognitive computing to predict the hottest products for the holiday season. Topping the toy list is Star Wars Legos.