LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Holy Chicken! Morgan Spurlock Gets Into Fast FoodThe Lowdown has the latest on the "Super Size Me" creator's new venture plus what brands PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Snapple acquired.
- CMOs, CTOs Disagree About Collaboration in Online Strategies...incentives or metrics. The 2015 CMO Digital Benchmark Study , commissioned by the
LeapfrogMarketing Institute, interviewed 131 marketing and information technology executives with senior positions...
- IBM Watson Trend App to Shoppers: Buy Your Legos NowIBM's app uses cognitive computing to predict the hottest products for the holiday season. Topping the toy list is Star Wars Legos.
- Forget Playing With Toys: Kids Can Play With The CatalogToys 'R Us wanted its catalog ro remain relevant, so "therefore it can't stay completely within a paper format," said CMO Rich Lennox.
- Baidu and Alibaba Best Yahoo and Twitter for Digital Ad RevenueAccording to an eMarkter report, Google still the giant in ad revenue, followed by Facebook, Baidu and Alibaba.