LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What You Missed on 'Mad Men' Last Night: Rolling Stones, Michael Ginsberg and the Return of ...Creativity, in the "Mad Men" universe of 1966, is in flux.
- What You Missed on 'Mad Men' Last NightRolling Stones, Michael Ginsberg and the Return of Betty
- SIIA 2012: Social drives growth, content for 'The Economist,' others...republished back into the print issue the next day,” said John
Leitch, Metro UK exec director. “These weren't in support of the...
- Yahoo Cranks Up New Content MachineNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Yahoo is launching blogs, hiring writers and turning on its own fire hose of freelance content as it attempts to create and scale a low-cost model for media.
- NBA Commish: 'We Have an Issue'NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- National Basketball Association Commissioner David Stern is bent on fixing public perception that its games are fixed.