LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Q&AA: Steve Stoute on The Record Label of the Future (He's Starting It) Flush with $70 million in new funding, the former president of Interscope Records discusses his music startup, UnitedMasters.
- Back From The Brink: Four Loko Is Growing -- and Launching its First TV AdAfter surviving scrutiny from health regulators, the fruity malt beverage brand is in investment mode, but more competition is coming.
- 'Masters of Marketing' Takeaways: Confidence Wanes, But CMOs Promise to 'Kick Some Butt'...Lopez, senior manager of digital and social media at Mike's Hard
Lemonade. Even one of the most progressive organizations to present at ANA admitted...
- Epoch Signs Tempelman, Poklar Opens Empress With All-Female Roster Plus new talent at Company, BestFriend and more
- Prudential Taps Real-Life Couples to Push Retirement Services...the footsteps of already established players catering to the millennial set like
Lemonade, which provides home insurance, and Oscar, which provides health insurance. They also...