LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How the brand that started the spiked seltzer craze is trying to keep its edge...Claw Hard Seltzer by Mark Anthony Brands, known for Mike's Hard
Lemonade; and Truly Spiked & Sparkling by Sam Adams-maker Boston Beer Co., according...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Mazda, Planet Fitness, Canada Dry and more...at his own hotness. Canada Dry hypes its new Ginger Ale and
Lemonadebeverage. And Mazda, which serves up a goose-bump-inducing montage of...
- Agency Brief: Books, beverages and goodbyes...to reintroduce the brand to a new consumer set in relevant ways.
Lemonade, anyone? One for the books Miles Young, worldwide non-executive chairman of...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Q&AA: Steve Stoute on The Record Label of the Future (He's Starting It) Flush with $70 million in new funding, the former president of Interscope Records discusses his music startup, UnitedMasters.