Leo Burnett Worldwide (www.leoburnett.com) is one of the world's largest agency networks and the parent company of Leo Burnett and its marketing services arm, Arc Worldwide. Leo Burnett, a HumanKind communications company, has a simple and singular approach: put a brand's purpose at the center of communications to truly connect with people. Leo Burnett, one of the most awarded creative communications companies in the world, creates "Acts, not just Ads," for some of the world's most valuable brands including The Coca-Cola Company, Kellogg, McDonald's, Hallmark, P&G, Allstate and Nintendo.
- Bob Raidt Named Global President Of Leo Burnett's Arc...creative product as a business driver," said Tom Bernardin, CEO of
Leo Burnett Worldwide, in a statement. "Arc possesses robust, proven brand activation capabilities and...
- Strong Finish to 2014 Helps Publicis Groupe ResultsCEO Maurice LÃ©vy insisted "Publicis is back" as he attempts to put the failed Omnicom merger behind him and focus on the future.
- Leo Burnett Amps up Arc, Expanding Global Footprint...worldwide. In the U.S., 25% of revenue is from Arc.
Leo Burnett worldwideChairman-CEO Tom Bernardin said that in the last three years...
- See the Spots: Samsung Fires Back At Apple...did not disclose whether it worked with an agency on the videos but its global shops are
Leo Burnett Worldwide, Chicago, and Cheil Worldwide , Seoul.
- P&G Brand Culling Could Affect Marketing Agencies...gathered from the Ad Age DataCenter. -- Contributing: Jack Neff CREATIVE/BRANDING
Leo Burnett Worldwide/Arc, Chicago, Toronto: Always, Secret, Vidal Sassoon, Ace, Bounce, Cheer, Gain...