Leo Burnett Worldwide (www.leoburnett.com) is one of the world's largest agency networks and the parent company of Leo Burnett and its marketing services arm, Arc Worldwide. Leo Burnett, a HumanKind communications company, has a simple and singular approach: put a brand's purpose at the center of communications to truly connect with people. Leo Burnett, one of the most awarded creative communications companies in the world, creates "Acts, not just Ads," for some of the world's most valuable brands including The Coca-Cola Company, Kellogg, McDonald's, Hallmark, P&G, Allstate and Nintendo.
- Leo Burnett Amps up Arc, Expanding Global Footprint...worldwide. In the U.S., 25% of revenue is from Arc.
Leo Burnett worldwideChairman-CEO Tom Bernardin said that in the last three years...
- See the Spots: Samsung Fires Back At Apple...did not disclose whether it worked with an agency on the videos but its global shops are
Leo Burnett Worldwide, Chicago, and Cheil Worldwide , Seoul.
- P&G Brand Culling Could Affect Marketing Agencies...gathered from the Ad Age DataCenter. -- Contributing: Jack Neff CREATIVE/BRANDING
Leo Burnett Worldwide/Arc, Chicago, Toronto: Always, Secret, Vidal Sassoon, Ace, Bounce, Cheer, Gain...
- Dove 'Sketches' Creatives to Open AKQA Brazil Office, Altmann Forms New Paris Startup and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- 50 Largest U.S. Promotion Agencies...5 16 17 Derse* Milwaukee 86,891 11.5 17 18
Leo Burnett Worldwide/Arc* [Publicis Î"] Chicago 75,102 6.2 18 16 Global...