LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Interview: Matthew Weiner Takes on an Era, the Ad Industry and TVThe time was "more adult and dirty and darker than you remember."
- Legendary Adman Bob Levenson Passes Away...industry has lost a legendary leader. Longtime DDB creative leader Robert H.
Levensonpassed away on Wednesday at his home in Manhattan, New York at...
- What You Missed Last Night on 'Mad Men': Looking Ahead to TomorrowThe "Mad Men" season finale gives us a twist on the marriage plot popular in the 18th and 19th centuries, except instead of a young Victorian woman desperate to tie the knot, we have a man in a gray flannel suit.
- Levenson & Hill Co-Founder Dies at Age 74...YORK (AdAge.com) -- William L. "Bill" Hill, a founder of Dallas agency
Levenson& Hill Advertising and a creative whose work attracted national attention, died July...
- Ellen at 30,000 Feet...House Beautiful; Melissa Shimizu, partner-communications strategy director, Mediaedge; Ms. Garten; David
Levenson, partner-communications strategy director, Mediaedge; and Ericka Santos, communications manager, Mediaedge, enjoy...