LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Derek Jeter's Storytelling Revolution Yankees legend Derek Jeter built a new kind of media company with The Player's Tribune -- changing the future of advertising in the process
- Beast Mode's Business Empire Marshawn Lynch is using technology to bypass traditional deals and create his own company -- helping fuel an endorsement revolution in the process.
- Spotify's Chromecast, PlayStation Deals: Part Marketing, Part Moneymaking...are in real-time gaming," said Spotify's Chief Revenue Officer Jeff
Levick. "And unlike most people that are trying to target gamers with some...
- Spotify Adds Video Streaming, Other Services Built Around Listener Data...they're also looking at other content types as well," said Jeff
Levick, chief revenue officer at Spotify. "Having a more immersive experience with the...
- Will Female Fans, Sponsors Forgive the NFL?...right now because of this," said Gene Grabowski, a senior strategist at
Levick, whose practices include crisis communications and corporate reputation work. "It's bigger...