LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Will Beats Keep Apple Cool or Will People Think It's Trying Too Hard?...include "Samsung," the results fall below 1 million. And according to
Lexis-Nexis, fewer than 30% of news articles on the event had Samsung in...
- ALM appoints Whittle chief technology and digital products officer...technology and digital media groups. Most recently, he was CTO at ShopperTrak RCT. He previously worked for
Lexis Nexis, IMS Health and Boston Consulting Group.
- Summit Business Media launches AdvisorOne.com portal...such as AP Financial Wire, Barron’s , Bloomberg, Business Week,
Lexis Nexis, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. Additionally, the site...
- Lexis-Nexis Project ManagersManager: Specialists Marketing Services Former manager: New to the market Number of names: 27,104 Description: Project managers, administrators, analysts, coordinators and supervisors.
- Reed Elsevier warns of âdifficultâ 2009...a statement. Reed Elsevier owns many subscription information products, such as
Lexis-Nexisand its recent acquisition, ChoicePoint. Davis said Reed Elsevierâ s b-to...