LG Electronics plays an active role in world markets with its assertive global business policy. As a result, LG Electronics controls 114 local subsidiaries worldwide, with roughly 87,000 executives and employees.
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- The Major Marketing Issue of the 21st Century Isn't What You Think It IsAl Ries says marketing executives are missing the forest for the trees.
- Google Puts Pressure on Partners Slow to Update AndroidGetting phone makers and carriers to update to the latest version of Android is a challenge for Google as it tries to widen the use of its mobile software.
- Apple Suppliers Bringing Higher-Definition Screens to 2017 iPhone...efficient, which may help extend the iPhone's battery life. Samsung Electronics ,
LGDisplay and Foxconn Technology Group-owned Sharp -- all of whom are Apple...