LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Grech and Dixon Join Goodby Silverstein, BBDO Atlanta Hires Miller and Calamia...Universal and Viacom in New York. Jonathan Goodman , the managing director of
LidaLondon, is moving across to run Lida New York as founding partner...
- Sokoloff Moves to MullenLowe U.K., Calleja Joins Deutsch Plus new hires at Saatchi New Zealand, Ogilvy China and more
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Leo Burnett London Taps Sobhani as CCO, Palmer Leaves Barbarian Group and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Mother London Names Balarins ECDs, Robinson Joins Martin Agency as NY ECD and More...Mondelez brands. He was also instrumental in co-founding the integrated agency
Lidawith M&C Saatchi, growing it from two to 60-plus people...