LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Leo Burnett London Taps Sobhani as CCO, Palmer Leaves Barbarian Group and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Mother London Names Balarins ECDs, Robinson Joins Martin Agency as NY ECD and More...Mondelez brands. He was also instrumental in co-founding the integrated agency
Lidawith M&C Saatchi, growing it from two to 60-plus people...
- Bisher to Lead Microsoft at McCann, Apple Hires Nike Social Marketer and More...Google Chrome experiment Easy Way Subtitles. London-based direct and digital agency
Lidahas appointed Sven Kaifel as its new head of design. Kaifel joins...
- Upmarket U.K. Loyalty Card Attracts Downmarket Customers Free coffee brings new customers to supermarket as shoppers are treated to instant gratification instead of long-term reward schemes.
- People on the Move: Mel Cruickshank Named President of Wunderman U.K....member of the Wunderman leadership board. Ms. Cruickshank comes to Wunderman from
LIDA, part of M&C Saatchi , where she was CEO since 2009. Throughout...