LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Tim Pontarelli Named Group Creative Director at Energy BBDOAlso on the move: Maurie Perl, John Driscoll, Julie Shumaker, Steve Chavez, D. Scott Karnedy and Jon Landa.
- People on the Move: Angela Wei Named Chief Digital Officer of Arnold, New YorkAngela Wei, who was most recently executive director-digital marketing solutions at Time Inc., is moving to Arnold to head digital operations.
- How Dawn Ostroff Will Carry Conde Nast's Brands Across TV, Movies and Digital...through 2006; and before that , she was exec VP-entertainment at
Lifetime Television. Advertising Age: Vogue passed on Project Runway, ceding what would become a...
- Largest companies by medium, 2011 edition...6 A&E Television Networks 2,774 2,579 7.5
Lifetime Television7 7 Discovery Communications 2,363 2,170 8.9 Discovery Channel...
- Top media companies by medium, 2010 editionFrom 100 Leading Media Companies Special Report, 2010 edition. Rankings of the top media companies in newspapers; magazines; cable networks; cable systems/video service providers, broadband; broadcast TV; broadcast TV networks; digital; movies, TV production, video games; yellow pages; Radio; and out of home.