LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- Lowdown: Why 30% of CEOs Might Fire Their CMO in 2017...holiday season, at least in Chicago. The brew will be packaged in
limited-edition champagne bottles sold throughout Chicago starting in mid-November. The brew...
- It's Time for Luxury Brands to Stop Fueling the 'Plus-Size' Stigma Ignoring this demographic Fashion Week after Fashion Week isn't just bad business, it's straight-up discrimination, writes Neil Kraft.
- Plus-Size Fashion Is Having a Moment...was formerly owned by the
Limited, and Gwynnie Bee, a Netflix-like subscription service that rents out plus-size apparel, have attracted millions in venture...
- Lowdown: See Misty Copeland's Newest Ad...couldn't tell whether she is wearing any of her Under Armour
apparelin the ad. Advertising Age Player Oikos, Dannon's second-biggest line...