LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How a Millennial Mindset Is Helping This 116-Year-Old Retailer...price tag at some ritzy
apparelboutique frequented by the 1...Nordstrom's focus on prioritizing -- limiteddistribution brands, a best-in...
- Packaging Deals Bring Internet of Things to Crackers, Hairspray and Tomato Paste...an April deal with global
apparellabeler Avery Dennison, which is...the Evrythng platform, with a limited-edition $630 satin Rochambeau bomber...
- Retail Holiday Sales Rise, But 2017 Won't Be Rosy For All...announced." He noted trouble at
LimitedBrands and J. Crew. Those...sent retailers of cold weather apparelinto a downward sales spiral...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.