LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Retail Holiday Sales Rise, But 2017 Won't Be Rosy For All...announced." He noted trouble at
LimitedBrands and J. Crew. Those...sent retailers of cold weather apparelinto a downward sales spiral...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- Lowdown: Why 30% of CEOs Might Fire Their CMO in 2017...holiday season, at least in Chicago. The brew will be packaged in
limited-edition champagne bottles sold throughout Chicago starting in mid-November. The brew...
- It's Time for Luxury Brands to Stop Fueling the 'Plus-Size' Stigma Ignoring this demographic Fashion Week after Fashion Week isn't just bad business, it's straight-up discrimination, writes Neil Kraft.