LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Alaska Air Wins Gov't Approval for Virgin America Takeover...displacing JetBlue Airways, which lost to Alaska Air in the bidding to
linkup with Virgin America. No Asset Sales Alaska Air won't surrender...
- Lowdown: Booze Delivery Startup Gets Serious About MarketingThe Lowdown has the latest on how Drizly hooked up with McGarryBowen and Pokemon Go's new deal with Sprint.
- World's 100 Largest Advertisers...Advertisers 2016 report. The report includes profiles of 100 spenders (companies below
linkto profiles), rankings of the top 10 advertisers by country and extensive...
- Pete Blackshaw's Digital Year in Review: From Voice Commands to Consumer Demands "Alexa, let's move on to 2017."
- Accenture Buys London Creative Agency Karmarama...and digital agencies IMJ Corporation in Japan, AD.Dialeto in Brazil, Pacific
Linkin Hong Kong, and Reactive in Australia . Clients include Subways (U.S...