LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Random Laughter From Amazon Alexa, and Boozy Coca-ColaPlus, Snapchat's parent company is reportedly laying off 100 people on its engineering team.
- What Ads Would Cost If Fox Really Cut Them to 2 Minutes Per HourThe network would have to quintuple prices -- or else drive a remarkable evolution in the TV ad model.
- Bottom Drops Out for the Oscars, as Ratings Fall 24%...move that sent tens of thousands of cord-cutters scrambling for a
linkto a pirate feed, the network's live stream of the Oscars...
- The Onion Offers the Definitive Explanation of the Economics of Online Publishing...Don't Make Any Money If You Don't Click The Fucking
Link," The Onion this morning published what may be the definitive explanation of...
- Just Try Not to Tear Up Watching This Highlight Reel of Winter Olympians Realizing They Won...here if clicking on the video above didn't yield a YouTube
link. So the 2018 Winter Olympics have wrapped up, and just in case...