LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- AwesomenessTV Plans Subscription BusinessDreamWorks Animation's AwesomenessTV plans to use Hearst's tech to open a subscription business. But can its teen audience pay?
- Rewind: A Look Back at Apple's Logos, Including One You Might Not KnowDesigners Ron Wayne and Rob Janoff explain how they created emblems for the once-little company that could
- King Arthur Flour Targets Young Bakers In Bid to Boost RecognitionKing Arthur Flour's brand recognition drops precipitously outside the industry and beyond the company's Northeast regional footprint.
- Venture-Capital Offerings Latest Tactic Being Used by Agencies...reminded the audience of his company's early stake "in a
little companycalled Facebook." Five years ago, Interpublic invested in the then-Foursquare-size...
- Deeper Behind the Work: Chris Milk on Arcade Fire's The Wilderness Downtwon...and web production. Milk+Koblin is Aaron Koblin's and my
little companyfor special projects. We've done three so far the other two...