LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 5th Annual Digital Media Summit...Mindshare David Krupp, President, U.S., Kinetic Stephen Randall, Founder & Chief Executive,
LocaModaMikhail Damiani, CEO/Co-Founder, Blue Bite FK Funderburke, Director of Digital...
- Zoom Media signs deal to enhance video billboard interactivity...such as fitness centers, sports facilities, restaurants and nightclubs, will partner with
LocaModato add interactive and social messaging to its indoor screens. Zoom Media...
- Stop Waiting for the Rain and Make Your Own WeatherWe hang on to hope against hope that this isn't really happening. Maybe the phone will ring. Maybe so-and-so HR lady will return the e-mail. Maybe it slipped the headhunter's mind that the creative director wanted an interview. Maybe it will rain. Those who choose to stay put in their once-upon-a-pond are discovering just how hungry the vultures are getting.
- Boon for BillboardsNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Not all media sectors are forecast to have a gloomy 2009. Digital out-of-home is one of few media still experiencing real growth, finishing 2008 with an 11% increase in ad dollars and going into the new year with the majority of venture capital and private equity dollars for media start-ups.
- The Hottest Out-of-Home TechnologiesNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Outdoor is getting more inventive every day, thanks to technologies that allow the once static billboards to be truly interactive. With more cellphones now equipped with Bluetooth, consumers can request more information or download music, while "digital ink" lets marketers change their messages and video screens respond to a touch.