LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Burger King May Be Cannes' Wackiest Marketer of the Year Yet...or Chicken Fries from inside their game. The "Burger Clan" activation from
LolaMullenLowe sneaked pro gamers into online games, where they helped amateur players...
- Ad Age and Adlatina Salute 2017 Women to Watch in Buenos Aires...with her husband Carlos Rodriguez Porto (at far left), daughter and son
Lolaand Justo Rodriguez Ares, and Peta Rivero y Hornos from local agency...
- Creeping on Agencies' Turf, Consultancies Are Shaking Up the Marketing IndustryHow IBM, Accenture, PwC and Deloitte are rising -- and giving agencies cause for concern.
- Creativity Top 5: The Best Brand Ideas of the Past Week...Purge Agency: 72andSunny Production Company: Tool Burger King/ Sony PlayStation: BurgerClan Agency:
LOLAMullenLowe Chief Creative Officer: Chacho Puebla Executive Creative Director: Pancho Cassis Head...
- Love Overload: A Look Back at Great Romances in Advertising History A look at some of the best ads that illustrate what Valentine's Day historically has been about -- romance.