LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Love Overload: A Look Back at Great Romances in Advertising History A look at some of the best ads that illustrate what Valentine's Day historically has been about -- romance.
- In Spain, Advertising Gets its Own Patron Saint and a Holiday...are hoping to do the same this year. Nestor Garcia, ECD of
LolaMullenLowe Barcelona, said, "It's a fun thing. We work a lot...
- Throwback Thursday: Scientology Goes Racing...famously, the church slapped Dianetics decals all over the Vince Granatelli Racing
Lola/Cosworth driven by Roberto Guerrero in the 1988 Indy 500. It crashed...
- 'All About That Baste' Family Debuts Hidden Valley Ranch Video...for brands including Weight Watchers and Monopoly. The couple's two children,
Lolaand Penn Charles, often appear in their videos. The SheKnows deal represents...
- Top Creatives Predict What Will Win Big Lions at CannesAd Age and Creativity polled leading creative execs from around the world about which work will take home a Grand Prix.