LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ANA Forum Shows Advertisers, Agencies Far Apart on U.S. Rebates...of denial going on," said Ana Jernestaal, assistant VP-finance for
L'OrealUSA, which is reviewing its $2.3 billion U.S. media buying...
- ANA and 4A's Form Task Force in Wake of Rebate Controversy...from the three biggest global advertisers -- Procter & Gamble Co. , Unilever and
L'Orealâ " and media chiefs of the three largest agency holding companies -- WPP...
- IPG Reports First Quarterly Operating Profit in a Decade as Net Loss ShrinksThe results are the first since IPG made changes to its board in an agreement with an activist investor, Elliott Management.
- RSA Signs 'Uncertain' Duo Sandilands and McNicol, Nilsson Joins Skunk...Collins, as well as commercials for the Oscars, Axe, Bet Victor,
L'Oreal, Sony , and Head & Shoulders. He also directed the short film "Derek Zoolander...
- Knowing Who You Are and How to Sell YourselfYou've got the right experience, skills and you're confident it's the right position for you. So why does the job go to someone else?