LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- As Social Media Gets More Visual, It's Gotten More Invisible to Marketers...images on publisher sites -- such as a campaign last year for
L'Oreal's Ombre hair-color brand that targeted ads to run atop photos...
- J&J Puts $2.6 Billion Global Media Account in Review...joins the three largest global advertisers -- Procter & Gamble Co. , Unilever and
L'Oreal-- in conducting media reviews -- global in the case of Unilever, North America...
- Sony Kicks Off Global Media Agency Review...putting their business up for bid this year. Sony joins Procter & Gamble , Unilever,
L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, 21st Century Fox and Volkswagen, among many more.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch Expands; Argentina Is Next on June 1Women to Watch will honor outstanding women in Argentina, Mexico, Chile and Colombia for the first time this year.
- Pinterest Unveils Flurry of Ad Products, Names Monetization Exec...people don't like autoplay video ads. Initial advertising partners include
L'Oreal, Gap, Unilever, Walgreens and Wendy's. Since Pinterest introduced Promoted Pins in...