LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Vrse.works Becomes Here Be Dragons, Adds to Executive TeamAll the production moves from around the industry
- In Surreal Election Year, MTV Again Tries to Make Viewers Into Voters. Cue Robo-Roundtable...media conversation around the election. The introductory campaign ad, created with
Lost Planet, shows moments in history that touched on race, climate change, social justice...
- Carnage Opens in London, Iconoclast adds Nourizadeh and MoreAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Native Signs Detroit's The Work, MPC Opens Paris VFX StudioAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- Kenzo Digital Joins Allday, Wax Opens in New York and More...prior experience includes staff film editor positions at Whitehouse Post and
Lost Planet. Wax's first partnership is with The Brigade, a VFX and animation...