LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- Ad Dollars Help Fuel Proliferation of Beacons and Proximity Sensors...connects location data generated through proximity data partners to ad platforms including
Lotame, Mediamath and Oracle. The company's reports thus far have highlighted the...
- Report: Data On-Boarding Sector Could Hit $1 Billion by 2020...as Epsilon , Experian and Neustar , and ad tech firms including MediaMath and
Lotame. However, rather than discussing how individual firms operate in the on-boarding...
- Marketers Don't Need PokÃ©mon Go to Track You: Why It's Boom Time for Location Data SharingA handful of companies specializing in mobile location data are sharing what they know with hundreds of ad-industry players.
- A Hub for Mobile Beacon Data, Unacast Aims to Woo Brands...serving as a hub to integrate sensor data with ad platforms including
Lotame, Mediamath and Oracle. Now Unacast aims to work directly with brands. It...