LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Exec Roy Spence Reveals the Problem With Partnerships...was just one of the tools, not all of them. I
love advertising, I'm intrigued with it, I'm inspired by it. "But when...
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communication at Work: Video List...13 Toyota iQ Font Advertising Age Player Chapter 13 Google Parisian
Love AdvertisingAge Player Chapter 15 Volkswagen Piano Staircase Advertising Age Player Chapter 18...
- Dear Publishers: Yes, Ad-Tech Companies Are Partly to Blame for Bad AdvertisingLet's be clear: I
love advertising. A great ad is a thing of beauty -- but I'm a hard-core fan and am therefore...
- Why Those Little White Lies the Ad Industry Tells Itself Aren't Going to Help Fix Anything As we work to fix real problems in advertising, let's remember that doomsayers may be overselling the ad apocalypse, but it still doesn't help to delude ourselves, writes Ken Wheaton.
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.