LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's Cover Contest Winners From Lowe, ThailandFor inspiration, the winners of Ad Age’s fourth annual cover contest asked themselves the question “Who is the creative of 2013 and of the future?”
- China Telecom picks Burnett to invigorate its Shanghai business...amp; Partners Worldwide in 1999. The name was changed again to
Lowe & Partnersin 2001, and later to Lowe Worldwide. For several years, Lowe...
- Unilever's Frank BraekenFrank Braeken is leading Unilever's turnaround in the mainland, and other people news in Greater China, including the upcoming departure of a senior beverage marketer in Shanghai.
- FRANK LOWE STEPS DOWN AS CEO OF LOWE LINTAS...second to none." Lowe Lintas, which was formed in 1999 when
Lowe & Partnersmerged with Ammirati Puris Lintas, has seen its business suffer during...
- Lowe Brings in British Unit Chief as CEO in U.S....of the November 1999 merger between Interpublic Group of Cos. siblings
Lowe & PartnersWorldwide and Ammirati Puris Lintas. Mr. Hammersley, who won't move...