LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Pinterest expands shopping ads for retailers...for hundreds in the coming months. As one of those early adopters,
Lowe's has already seen success, according to Shannon Versaggi, VP of targeted...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Old Navy, Mastercard, Dos Equis and More...Attention Score: 93.93 Attention Index: 95 (5% more interruptions than avg.)
Lowe's: The Moment: Any Color Premiered on: The Blacklist, NBC Lowe's...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Lowe's Reveals New Agencies as It Shifts Marketing Model
Lowe's is renovating its agency structure, moving from an agency of record to a roster of shops for projects. In order to better focus...
- Ad Age's 2018 A-List StandoutsThese sharp shops get kudos for amazing work and business prowess.
Ad Council: Awkward Silence Presents Seize the Awkward Agency: Droga5 Media: TV/Video