LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Actor Jeffrey Wright Takes the Stage to Uncover the Real 'Magic' of Dell TechnologiesBrand debuts first big marketing push following September's record-setting acquisition.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Chick-fil-A, Southwest Airlines, Dick's Sporting Goods and More...Show: CBS Overnight News Primetime Airing: Mar. 21, 9:12 pm ET
Lowe's: Refresh Your Outdoors Event: The Moment: Scotts EZ Seed Network: CBS...
- Watch Seth Meyers Nail the Most Surreal Aspect of the Comey Hearing...Friends in this very important story from the A.V. Club: "Rob
Loweand his sons are going to hunt Bigfoot for A&E." 7...
- Lowdown: Pritchard Advises CMOs to 'Dig In' on Media IssuesThe Lowdown has the latest on how P&G Chief Brand Officer got into the weeds on media agency contracts and Dove's new Real Beauty pledge.
- Enter Ad Age's 2017 Young Creatives Cover Competition...an Australian-educated Sri Lankan who was an associate creative director at
LoweVietnam and now has his own agency in Vietnam, created an installation...