LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Best Practices: How to Create a Rewards Program That Really WorksAmericans are enrolling in more loyalty programs, but are active in only half of those they join.
- Susan Credle Named Global Chief Creative of FCBLeo Burnett is searching for a replacement for Ms. Credle.
- Little Minx Signs Cassavetes, Mortier Joins Pulse and More...Block, Miller, Travel Channel, Domino's, McDonald's, Southwest Airlines, Evinrude,
Lowe's, Yoplait, Coors Light, Molson and Tetley. Most recently with @ Radical Media , before...
- Neighbors Get a Little Too Competitive in Lowe's Spot...character Schmidt, an intense foodie, surely wouldn't consume). In a
Lowe'sspot, a woman's neighbors challenge her assertion that her new Samsung...
- Upfront Battle Royale: Fall's 6 Hottest Time SlotsFrom "The Muppets" to "Supergirl," no one gets a free ride on the fall 2015 broadcast TV schedule.