LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Slim Fast: TBS will pare 'Conan' down to a half-hourThe contraction of the late-night TV show's running time comes as O'Brien looks to expand his digital output.
- Agency Brief: Books, beverages and goodbyes...MXM's clients include Barilla, Bob Evans Restaurants, Kraft Heinz and
Lowe's, among others. MXM, which has more than 450 staffers across the U...
- Pinterest expands shopping ads for retailers...hundreds in the coming months. As one of those early adopters,
Lowe'shas already seen success, according to Shannon Versaggi, VP of targeted marketing...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Old Navy, Mastercard, Dos Equis and More...Score: 93.93 Attention Index: 95 (5% more interruptions than avg.)
Lowe's: The Moment: Any Color Premiered on: The Blacklist, NBC Lowe's data...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.