LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Brands Can Learn from Donald Trump...Ben & Jerry's vs. HÃ¤agen-Daz, or Home Depot vs.
Lowe's? Yes, they have differences in their product lines or features, but their...
- Weather Woes Spell Red for RetailersStores are ramping up marketing to reverse a downward slide of third-quarter sales following unseasonably warm weather in the Northeast.
- Last Night's Ads: Miss Piggy Wants You to Shop Small...4 trailer yesterday, with a tie-in to Xbox 1, while
Lowe'spromotes its Black Friday sale with an animated family struggling to fit...
- How Mini, GE, Google and The NY Times Created a Watershed Moment for Virtual RealityThe Times' VR app was downloaded more times in its first four days than any Times app before it.
- Mercedes-Benz's Holiday Ad Reverses Roles on Christmas Morning...new releases, AT&T has a pronunciation contest among football players,
Lowe'sspotlights a guy with a power tool-addiction problem, and Comcast pushes...