LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- CBS, NBC to Share 'Thursday Night Football' Rights...in and around "TNF" were returning halftime sponsor Lexus, pregame backer
Lowe'sand postgame sponsor Mazda. FanDuel, Nissan, Apple, McDonald's, Ford and GMC...
- Last Night's Ads: IBM's Watson Tries to Impress an Economics Professor...the past week. See the methodology here . Among the new releases,
Lowe'suses cute animation to promote an air duct filter sale, Larabar swears...
- Creativity Innovators: The StandoutsMore shops that propelled the industry with their standout ideas
- Ad Age's 2016 Agency A-List Standouts: W&K, Laundry Service, MediaCom and More Meet the agencies whose work stood out, revenue grew and clients increased.
- Creativity Innovators: BBDO New York...beyond TV and film. BBDO also impressed us with work for
Lowe's, bringing its Vine videos to life in animated window displays at one...