LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Q&AA: Facebook's Andrew Keller on 6-Second Ads, Creativity and Prototyping...to do with Instagram Stories? There was a piece done for
Lowe'sthat came out of an Instagram Stories hackathon. That was a very...
- OtterBox's First Facebook Live Has Toddler WrestlersSee what the cellphone case marketer and its agency Dieste learned from the experience.
- Marketer's Brief: Kellogg Accused of Racist Corn Pops PackagingAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the cereal box blunder.
- Walmart's Social-Media Chief Has 30 Times More Pinterest Followers Than Walmart...one of the brands she sees doing best there is rival
Lowe's, she said in a talk Thursday at the Brandemonium conference in Cincinnati...
- Starcom USA Named Media AOR for Lionsgate...of Starcom USA, said in a statement. Starcom USA also won
Lowe's$300 million media account in February. Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation, which does...