LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Q&AA: 88rising's Sean Miyashiro wants to build 'Disney for Asian culture' 88rising is a management company, label and digital media brand for Asian talent that works with brands like Sprite, Adidas and Beats.
- Agency Brief: George Lois has three killer rules for creatives...10 fingers, and by the time you shake hands you'll be
luckyto have one.'" "Ed Zander scoffed at my concerns and sneered, 'What...
- Mariah Carey's 'accidental' hostel stay goes viral Hostelworld's celebrity campaign out of
LuckyGenerals continues to make you look: Its latest online ad , juxtaposing Mariah Carey with accomodations she would never...
- Karena Evans joins M ss ng P eces, RSA signs Sophie Edelstein...shorts for CollegeHumor as well as work for such brands as Geico,
LuckyCharms, Vitamin Water, Ford, TurboTax, NFL, Vogue and Columbia Sportswear. He recently...
- Q&AA: Jared Leto reflects on 'America,' apps and creativityJared Leto on the creative strategy for his new album, his tech investments and his favorite apps.