LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Industry Says Farewell to Director Jeff LabbeThe director and creative vet behind numerous notable ads passed away this week.
- Op-Ed: Diet Madison Avenue Is Creating a Culture of Fear. There's a Better Way...getting fired and I knew I had to do something. I was
luckyto find a group of like-minded women in the agency and...
- The Standard Bearer: Q&AA With HP's Antonio Lucio Lucio is on a mission to raise women and people of color up in the ranks of marketing. (He would also like you to print things again.)
- Blockchain Comes to Publishing: Q&A With Jarrod Dicker as He Exits WaPoThe outgoing Washington Post exec says the biggest criticism he gets is "That's not how it works today." His response: "I'm like, exactly!"
- Super Bowl Campaigns Overrun Viral Video ... With These Three Exceptions...Chart Powered by: 1 Alexa Loses Her Voice 2% Client Amazon Agency
LuckyGenerals Views this week 52,653,914 Spot last week 1 2...