LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Executioner's Song: Why the Networks Stopped Cancelling New ShowsEuphemism wins the day as broadcasters forego the ax for the trimmers.
- 10 VR Ideas Creativity Loved...Mars Bus Ride Lockheed Martin This delightful idea took a group of
luckyschool kids on a "bus ride" to Mars, in what the agency...
- How to Sell the Ultimate (Self-Driving) Machine The driverless car will shake up the auto industry. But it will also shake up the marketing industry, especially if it becomes, in essence, a second living room.
- General Mills Names 72andSunny, Redscout as Creative Leads...McCann still handles General Mills' Cereal Partners Worldwide globally. "We've been
luckyto have Saatchi and McCann as excellent partners for many years," Mr...
- Lowdown: Are Marketers Overworked?The Lowdown has the latest on a new report detailing marketer work habits and how Walmart rewarded a shopper who gave birth in line.