LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TAG Heuer, Google, Intel to Challenge Apple With Luxury Smartwatch...open the door to other collaborations with high-end brands owned by
LVMH, including Hublot and Zenith. One of the questions raised by Apple's...
- Havas Grows 5.1% in 2014 Despite Q4 Slowdown to 3.5%...a number of big account wins including Dish Network , Dove Mencare, NetJets,
LVMH, Emirates, Paypal, and Liberty Mutual. Havas Worldwide in New York and Chicago...
- 100 Largest Global Marketers100 Largest Global Marketers, 2014 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- Canning Joins 72andSunny, BBH's Axe Creatives Move to Australia and MoreAll the Latest Creative Moves From Around the Industry
- 100 Leading National Advertisers, 2014 edition100 Leading National Advertisers, 2014 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2013.