LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Apple Plans Marketing Blitz to Back Revamped Streaming Music ServiceApple is altering the user interface, better integrating streaming and downloads and more.
- TBWA/Media Arts Lab, BBH New York, Isobar and More Beef Up Creative Ranks...on clients including Nike, Samsung , Coca-Cola, The Gap, Playstation, EA and
LVMH. Other moves at the agency include the promotions of Lucas Bonioanni, Philip...
- L'Oreal Creates Unbranded Content Hub to Woo Beauty Fans...L'Oreal is not alone in seeking alternatives to the hard sell.
LVMH's content hub, Nowness, is an ultra-cool, unbranded site that showcases...
- Nike, Porsche, Tag Heuer Suspend Ties With Sharapova...according to a person with knowledge of the contract at the time.
LVMH-owned TAG Heuer, which Ms. Sharapova has represented since at least 2005...
- 100 Largest Global Marketers100 Largest Global Marketers, 2015 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.