LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- LVMH said to be reviewing media in North America Luxury goods conglomerate
LVMHMoÃ«t Hennessy Louis Vuitton is reviewing its media account in North America, according to people with knowledge of the matter...
- Marketer's Brief: Han Solo Movie Marketing Includes, Yes, Solo CupAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on all the brands backing the next Star Wars movie and Century 21's new look.
- Monsur and Misselbrook Join Sunshine New York, Trailer Park Hires Salinas and Brubaker Plus new talent at Vans, We Are Pi and more
- Ad Age's 2018 A-List StandoutsThese sharp shops get kudos for amazing work and business prowess.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.