LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Embracing Aging, the '80s and Acupuncture...agency news. Bolder and older The&Partnership and its media company
m/SIXhave launched a new campaign for Chico's focused on empowering women...
- Deloitte's Heat Wins the Global Creative Account for John Hancock and Manulife...for global creative strategy and execution, the company tapped WPP's
m/SIXand Wunderman for global media planning, buying and analytics. "We custom-built...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Marketers Halting YouTube Buys Puts Pressure on Media ShopsAT&T, Verizon, Johnson & Johnson and GlaxoSmithKline are among the major marketers who have halted ad spending with Google and YouTube.
- Four Reasons Not to Write Off TwitterTwitter has had its share of hard knocks, but still makes sense for marketers, writes James Chanter, associate media director at m/SIX.