LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Marketers Halting YouTube Buys Puts Pressure on Media ShopsAT&T, Verizon, Johnson & Johnson and GlaxoSmithKline are among the major marketers who have halted ad spending with Google and YouTube.
- Four Reasons Not to Write Off TwitterTwitter has had its share of hard knocks, but still makes sense for marketers, writes James Chanter, associate media director at m/SIX.
- GroupM Buying Chief, TV Ad Vet Rino Scanzoni, Takes New Role in RestructuringGroupM Chief Investment Officer Rino Scanzoni will lead Midas Exchange and Modi Media, backing off from leading investments at the company.
- Toyota Moves Account in Europe to WPP-Backed The&Partnership...set up dedicated hubs for Toyota. Media will be handled by
m/Six, a U.K. media planning and buying agency backed by WPP. The...