LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- MTV Names A$AP Rocky as CD; Hearts & Science Opens in U.K.All the industry's latest creative moves.
- SocialCode Taps Agency Vet Colin Sutton to Lead Client Strategy...Prior to his three years at OMD, he was managing director at
M80, where he focused on the organic side of social media. His new...
- Station Signs Hyde, Everynone Goes Separate Ways And MoreAll The Latest Production Moves From Around The Industry
- Audi Taps Brooklyn-based Huge to Handle Social Media Efforts...using hashtags in TV ads. The move means a shift from incumbent
M80, the social media agency that sits within WPP media agency network Group...
- Meet the Gatekeepers to Twitter and Facebook Data...pay for," said Tim Fogarty, lead strategist for the social-media agency
M80. Twitter, on the other hand, is already realizing the value of its...