LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Digital Leader Takes a Hands-on Approach to All MediaNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Making the transition to CEO of Group M North America hasn't been all that difficult for Rob Norman, even though he now oversees more than $30 billion in billings in his dual role as co-head of Group M North America and Global CEO of Group M Interaction. Mr. Norman recently spoke with Ad Age about what the first six months in his new role has been like and the adjustments he's had to make, the success of some of Group M's agencies and the role the unit plays in new-business pitches.
- Keith Weed at Cannes: 'Unilever Will Increase Digital Investment' In a session at the International Advertising Festival in Cannes with WPP Group Chairman-CEO Martin Sorrell, Unilever Chief Marketing and Communications Officer Keith Weed vowed his company will double digital spending this year. In an interview with Advertising Age after his talk, Mr. Weed explained more about why he believes the company needs to do that.
- Team One, V12 Add; Union Editorial Launches...ACD at Rubin Postaer. ... Director Geoff McGann, formerly of HSI and
M-80, has signed with V12 Commercials in Santa Monica. ... Union Editorial -- a new...
- Movers...Thom Higgins, formerly of Bedford Falls, and Doug Taub, formerly of
M-80, have signed with Green Dot Films, Santa Monica. Tim Abshire, formerly of...
- Abshire Joins Backyard...signed with Backyard Productions, Venice/Chicago ... Director Doug Taub, formerly of
M-80in Santa Monica, has signed with Green Dot Films, also in Santa...