LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Anonymous Signs Muller, Diaz Joins O Positive...Stays in the Picture" and later as a commercials editor at
MacKenzie Cutlerin New York. He signed with Smuggler as a director in 2008...
- Actor Michael K. Williams Questions His Many Selves in The Atlantic's Thought-Provoking CampaignThe brand's first campaign in a decade aims to build on election-season growth.
- Tool Hires Lobikis, 'South Park' Editor Vogt Joins Spot Welders and More Production Moves...The Greatest Story Ever Sold." Formerly on staff at Bluerock and
MacKenzie Cutler, he has since freelanced for a range of agencies and post houses...
- 'High Maintenance' Duo Join Pulse, Tool Signs Judelson and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Cortex Brothers Signs Alazraki, Jam3 Brings On Budd And More...hired Melissa Miller as executive producer. Miller has previously worked at
Mackenzie CutlerNY, Spine, Berlin Cameron, Fallon NY, Deutsch , Margeotis and BBDO on clients...