LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Jonathan Hoffman Joins Starcom as Chief Experience OfficerThe newly created position for Jonathan Hoffman will focus on idea generation and experience platform development.
- People news from 180 Amsterdam, SS+K and more...also hired Marta Cutler as partner. Cutler is a copywriter with over twenty years of experience in advertising, including stints at Cossette and
- People news from Nonfiction, Saatchi NZ and more...s. Prior to Bos, Borlase was VP, group creative director at
MacLaren McCann. He originally emigrated from South Africa to Vancouver, before moving to Toronto...
- People News from Johannes Leonardo, DDB Chicago and More...and MINI, also signs on as ACD, after stints at Ogilvy,
MacLaren McCannand Taxi. Roo Reynolds has joined Wieden + Kennedy London as Head of...
- Ad Songs That Didn't Make the CutWe have a pretty loose criteria for our "Best Ad Songs" list, but taste and creativity rank pretty highly, and we give bonus points when brands help to break artists we like. Yet there were still plenty that didn't make the cut for various reasons, most of which are unarguably idiosyncratic, so we've put together the runners-up who just barely lost out and some of the things we've said about them in the past.