LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Turner Upfronts Diary: In Pitch to Advertisers, Network Group Says It'll Have Fewer Ads to Sell"These are not choices, they are imperatives," Donna Speciale warns in her address to media buyers.
- Esports, and Why They Should Matter to Brands...were the 2016 League of Legends World Championship Semifinals, held at
Madison Square Garden, and its finals, held at Staples Center in Los Angeles, which...
- Behind the Rise of Esports and What It Means for Brands Esports is growing up, and brand marketers should be paying attention.
- How Brands Can Tap Micro-Data in Social Campaigns...row of a club than at a sold-out show at
Madison Square Garden. Similarly, the nascent influencer-marketing category is giving rise to all...
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2017 Calendar...m. Hearst TBD May 3, 6 p.m. Hulu Theatre at
Madison Square GardenMay 3, TBD Time Inc. Hammerstein Ballroom May 4, 9 a...