LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Advertising Hall of Fame Interview: Kay Koplovitz Equates Chaos With Opportunity...that Kay brought to the operators consisted of 125 events from
Madison Square Garden, which was why USA Network was then called Madison Square Garden...
- HotelTonight to New York: Get a Room!...special hotel discounts for people attending events at Yankee Stadium or
Madison Square Garden. HotelTonight is stepping up its marketing after it raised $37 million...
- Turner Upfronts Diary: In Pitch to Advertisers, Network Group Says It'll Have Fewer Ads to Sell"These are not choices, they are imperatives," Donna Speciale warns in her address to media buyers.
- Esports, and Why They Should Matter to Brands...were the 2016 League of Legends World Championship Semifinals, held at
Madison Square Garden, and its finals, held at Staples Center in Los Angeles, which...
- Behind the Rise of Esports and What It Means for Brands Esports is growing up, and brand marketers should be paying attention.