LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Dibs, Diversity and DirectorsThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Havas, Catalyst Public Relations, The Martin Agency and more.
- Here's Who's Most Likely to Buy Rolling Stone...Todd Boehly's Eldridge Industries, and the venture put together by
Madison Square Gardenchairman James Dolan and Irving Azoff are all believed to have...
- Advertising Hall of Fame Interview: Kay Koplovitz Equates Chaos With Opportunity...that Kay brought to the operators consisted of 125 events from
Madison Square Garden, which was why USA Network was then called Madison Square Garden...
- HotelTonight to New York: Get a Room!...special hotel discounts for people attending events at Yankee Stadium or
Madison Square Garden. HotelTonight is stepping up its marketing after it raised $37 million...
- Turner Upfronts Diary: In Pitch to Advertisers, Network Group Says It'll Have Fewer Ads to Sell"These are not choices, they are imperatives," Donna Speciale warns in her address to media buyers.