LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketers demand more (and more) for sports sponsorshipsIncentive-laden deals between brands like Budweiser and teams like the Timberwolves reflect a sea change in sports sponsorships.
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- TV Upfronts 2018: The best and worst of broadcast's big weekAwkward celebrities, forced fun and some pretty terrible dancing ... Here's a look at the highlights and lowlights from TV's upfronts.
- Upfronts Diary: Turner pitch features inspired lunacy, 300 boners and a call to reinvent the ad business...her opening remarks to the crowd gathered inside the Theater at
Madison Square Garden. "Our measure of success is no longer year-over-year TV...
- Jimenez leaves Droga5 for MTV, Polychronopoulos joins R/GA SF...designs have been seen at Radio City Music Hall, Lincoln Center,
Madison Square Garden, Royal Albert Hall, Public Theater, Canadian Opera House, Seattle Opera and...