LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 72andSunny adds global partners, DeVeaux leaves BBDO for Ridley Scott's 3AMExecutive Strategy Directors Kelly Schoeffel and Bryan Smith join the leadership of the MDC Partners agency.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Agency Brief: Inspiring, Hiring, Acquiring and Expiring...was thought to be expired. Born to run Brooklyn-based creative agency
Madwellhas created a campaign for the upcoming TCS New York City Marathon...
- Lowdown: Venus Williams Serves an Ace for American Express...campaign released earlier this month, footwear brand Rockport has named Brooklyn-based
Madwellits advertising agency of record. In addition to creating the campaign, which...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.