LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Activist Brands: It's Time to Take a Stand"SNL" lampooned marketers that force connections with complex issues, but certain brands really should lean in, FCB's Deb Freeman argues.
- Yahoo's Data Hacks Seen Unlikely to be Deal-Breaker for Verizon The second major hack of Yahoo user accounts is unlikely to derail Verizon's $4.83 billion acquisition of the tech giant.
- Cannabis Could Be Added to the Mix by Alcohol Giant as Laws Ease...business, so to speak, be acutely interested in a category of that
magnitude?" Mr. Sands said. "If there's a lot of money involved, it...
- Samsung Forecasts $5.3 Billion Profit Hit From Note 7 Crisis...through 2017. Investors appear to have factored in an impact of that
magnitude, and Samsung shares rose 1.3% to 1.577 million won at...
- ANA Invites 4A's to Orlando Conference for 'Open Dialogue' on Transparency...the status quo," instead of providing "new insights into the depth and
magnitudeof the transparency issue and offering positive suggestions." "We find it perplexing...