LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'It Will Be Tough': Everything Advertisers Can Expect From Twitter's First NewFronts...rivals like Facebook and YouTube in the coming months. To understand the
magnitudeof Twitter's challenge, look no further than its ad sales last...
- Can Self-Driving Cars Ever Really Be Safe?Numbers don't lie: Autonomous vehicles will be much safer than their human-driven predecessors, writes Shelly Palmer.
- Activist Brands: It's Time to Take a Stand"SNL" lampooned marketers that force connections with complex issues, but certain brands really should lean in, FCB's Deb Freeman argues.
- Yahoo's Data Hacks Seen Unlikely to be Deal-Breaker for Verizon The second major hack of Yahoo user accounts is unlikely to derail Verizon's $4.83 billion acquisition of the tech giant.
- Cannabis Could Be Added to the Mix by Alcohol Giant as Laws Ease...business, so to speak, be acutely interested in a category of that
magnitude?" Mr. Sands said. "If there's a lot of money involved, it...