LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Movers at Toy, Story and Much More...Clive Christopher, formerly of London's Moving Picture Company, has joined
Manhattan Transferin Miami as a senior colorist. ... Editor Paul Dinatale has joined New...
- Gallop to Leave BBH, and other moves...he will head up the shop's audio services. ... Colorist John Palmisano, formerly of
Manhattan Transfer/Miami, has joined Cineworks Digital Studios, also in Miami.
- Sara Lee Corp.In 1935, Charles Lubin and his brother-in-law bought a small chain of neighborhood bakeries in Chicago called Community Bake Shops.
- Movers...producer at Deep Blue Sea, the effects and animation division of
Manhattan Transferin Coconut Grove, Fla. Former Artifact principals Christopher Willoughby and Leah Welsh...
- Promotions at Goodby and Crispin, plus other moves...producer at Deep Blue Sea, the effects and animation division of
Manhattan Transferin Coconut Grove, Fla. ... Craig Relyea, formerly of Interplay Entertainment has been...