LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'And It's Gone': A cryptocurrency startup's joke throws investors into a panic...startup created a website called anditsg.one, where they publish an ICO
Manifestoto "create a more stable and trust-worthy ICO landscape," including mandates...
- Weight Watchers Plans Include Branding and, Naturally, Oprah Winfrey...people, families, communities, the worldâ "for everyone." Along with that new "impact
manifesto" (yes, the company really uses that phrase ), Weight Watchers laid out some...
- Amazon, Tide Top Ad Age's New Super Bowl Ad Rankings With Morning Consult...individual categories were similar but not identical: In effectiveness, Jeep's "Anti-
Manifesto" bumped the NFL's "Touchdown Celebrations" from the top 5. Among the...
- Super Bowl Ad Review: We Laughed, We Cried, We Cringed Brands were disinclined to make statements other than "everyone is a special snowflake." We wish we could say the same in return.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl LII, (More or Less Best to Worst) From A to Z Every Super Bowl 2018 commercial in one place, sortable and searchable by everything including how we liked them.