LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Carolyn Everson's Facebook Brand Safety Manifesto, TranslatedHere's what Everson said at Dmexco, and what it really means when she says Facebook is committed to brand safety and transparency.
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Driverless Pizza Delivery, Anti-Ad Crusaders and Other News to Know Today...public transport ads in Melbourne, Australia, as The Age reports . Their website
manifestosays they aim to "clean the disruptive, offensive and ugly corporate graffiti...
- Marketer's Brief: Hyundai's New Pitch Is 'Google, Start My Car'Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Google's voice-activated car commands and what boozy beverage John Daly is backing.
- How AB InBev is Trying to Woo Hungry Employees Videos looks inside the brewer's unique employee promotion strategy: 'a jungle gym, not a corporate ladder.'
- New 'Fire and Fury'-Brand Nuclear War Faces More Resistance in the Marketplace...the details: "Google Has Fired The Employee Who Wrote An 'Anti-Diversity
Manifesto'" ), Nick Tasler writes, By deciding to show Damore the door, Google's...