LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: YouTube Tries to Clean Up. Plus, Cyber Monday Isn't What It Used to Be...that YouTube was earning ad revenue from videos of scantily clothed kids?
ManifestoFacebook has a new mission statement to explain its advertising priciples. It...
- Translating Facebook's New Ad Policy Manifesto...clarify how it operates in the marketplace. On Monday, an ad policy
manifestoattributed to VP of ad product Rob Goldman appeared on the Facebook...
- Timberlake Puts Bai Marketing on Hold for Pepsi Super Bowl ShowThe superstar halts his Bai endorsement to clear way for Pepsi-branded performance.
- Carolyn Everson's Facebook Brand Safety Manifesto, TranslatedHere's what Everson said at Dmexco, and what it really means when she says Facebook is committed to brand safety and transparency.
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Driverless Pizza Delivery, Anti-Ad Crusaders and Other News to Know Today...public transport ads in Melbourne, Australia, as The Age reports . Their website
manifestosays they aim to "clean the disruptive, offensive and ugly corporate graffiti...