MARC USA is a national full-service integrated marketing communications firm known for uncovering radical insights that incite powerful reactions through a deeper understanding of whole-brain behavior. With offices in Chicago, Miami and Pittsburgh, more than 270 employees and more than $370 million in annual billings, we are one of the largest independent agencies in the country. Our integrated services include advertising, strategic planning, research, public relations, social marketing, media planning and buying, interactive marketing, direct and customer relationship marketing and sales promotion.
Founded in Pittsburgh in 1955, we acquired our Chicago office in 1998 and launched our sister agency MARCA Hispanic in 2003. Over the years, we've created memorable advertising and marketing solutions for a wide variety of retail, consumer and B2B clients. What makes us different is how we use brain science to go deeper to get to insights other marketers miss. These insights become the fuel for creative ideas that drive measurable results.
- Getty Pictures a Whole New FutureGetty, a 23-year-old company, plans to step beyond its b-to-b roots with a new consumer-facing website called Foto.
- Reddit Redux? New Funding Means New Pressure to Sell Ads...banning hate groups," adds David Buklarewicz, executive VP at media agency
Marc USA. "They're laying out action plans and steps to tackle that. I...
- Biondi Joins Publicis, Gyro Elevates Sree...creative director. Meanwhile, Dan O'Donnell, most recently creative director at
Marc USAin Pittsburgh, and a veteran of Arnold, MullenLowe and Hill Holliday , has...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.