LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Vogue insists Anna Wintour isn't on her way out. Plus, Grindr's under firePlus, the North Face says it will put an equal number of men and women in its advertising.
- Q&AA: SNL's Sure-Shot Photographer...commercial projects for a variety of clients, including Rolling Stone and
Marie Clairemagazines, album covers and movie posters. Recently, she shot the stills for...
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Big Ad Problem, Apple's Cookie Crackdown and the NFL Ratings Slip Facebook ads are under new scrutiny. And NFL ratings slipped again.
- Marie Claire, Mastercard Open Pop-Up Shop...to the pages of a Philip K. Dick novel. Fashion glossy
Marie Claireis teaming up with Mastercard to debut The Next Big Thing Concept...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Apple's New Ads. Plus, Your Handy Guide to Dmexco More news: British PR firm Bell Pottinger has collapsed after a scandal.