LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Big Ad Problem, Apple's Cookie Crackdown and the NFL Ratings Slip Facebook ads are under new scrutiny. And NFL ratings slipped again.
- Marie Claire, Mastercard Open Pop-Up Shop...to the pages of a Philip K. Dick novel. Fashion glossy
Marie Claireis teaming up with Mastercard to debut The Next Big Thing Concept...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Apple's New Ads. Plus, Your Handy Guide to Dmexco More news: British PR firm Bell Pottinger has collapsed after a scandal.
- Ezra Klein: Trump Is 'Recklessly, Impulsively Endangering His Own Presidency'Plus: Jennifer Garner vs. People magazine, ChloÃ« Grace Moretz's slams her own movie's marketing and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Hearst Shows Advertisers How Hip It Is With Musical.ly Deal...video show to run on three Hearst properties, Cosmo, Elle and
Marie Claire. Ferrera represents some of the more serious work that Hearst was trying...