LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Q&AA: SNL's Sure-Shot Photographer...commercial projects for a variety of clients, including Rolling Stone and
Marie Clairemagazines, album covers and movie posters. Recently, she shot the stills for...
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Big Ad Problem, Apple's Cookie Crackdown and the NFL Ratings Slip Facebook ads are under new scrutiny. And NFL ratings slipped again.
- Marie Claire, Mastercard Open Pop-Up Shop...to the pages of a Philip K. Dick novel. Fashion glossy
Marie Claireis teaming up with Mastercard to debut The Next Big Thing Concept...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Apple's New Ads. Plus, Your Handy Guide to Dmexco More news: British PR firm Bell Pottinger has collapsed after a scandal.
- Ezra Klein: Trump Is 'Recklessly, Impulsively Endangering His Own Presidency'Plus: Jennifer Garner vs. People magazine, ChloÃ« Grace Moretz's slams her own movie's marketing and more from Dumenco's media roundup.