LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Nov. 4: Baseball Swings a Ratings Resurgence...14.8 23.9 6 Essence 11.2 -3.5 7
Marie Claire11.1 58.9 8 Harper's Bazaar 10.8 26.1...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 9: You Were Ready for Some FootballA trio of games broke through to land in the top 10 of broadcast and cable ratings.
- The Media Chart for July 22: MLB All-Star Game Can't Compete With 'Talent'Despite drawing record low ratings, the 2016 MLB All-Star Game was still the No. 3 most-watched program last week.
- Agencies Embrace Family Leave in Fight for Talent and EqualityNaming CEOs-for-a-week, and other ways parental leave is changing in adland.
- The Media Chart for May 27: 'NCIS' Finishes StrongEven in its 13th season, "NCIS" was a significant contributor to CBS's return to No. 1.