LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Amazon is priming its ad business for the next year Amazon's strategy is a "game changer," says Eric Heller, CEO of Marketplace Ignition. "This is going to move tons of dollars there."
- What's Driving Ad Tech's Newfound Sense of Civic Duty on Travel Ban and Beyond...digital ad sellers including Twitter, Yahoo, Pandora and marketing platform firm
Marin Softwaresigned an amicus brief in support of transgender boy Gavin Grimm in...
- Inbound Phone Calls Rise Again as Sales Channel, Challenging Marketers That Track ROI Elsewhere The ubiquity of smartphones is invigorating a sales channel that some marketers had begun to neglect: a ringing phone.
- Ad Tech Firms Rocket Fuel, Turn and MediaMath Oppose Immigration Ban...well known ad tech companies also signed on: AdRoll, AppNexus, BrightRoll ,
Marin Software, Rocket Fuel and Turn. Niche digital ad sellers including LinkedIn, Reddit and...
- How Mobile Drives Shoppers to In-Store Purchases Mobile shopping has reached some remarkable new milestones.