- Why Pepsi's NFL Strategy Skewed Digital This Fall...restaurant, a Hess convenience store and a Meijer grocery store. The
Marketing Armhandled the Buffalo Wild Wings spot, while Mekanism was the agency for...
- Duracell, Coke and Allstate Win ANA Multicultural AwardsDuracell took the Best in Show prize at the Multicultural Excellence Awards for the "Trust Your Power" spot featuring a deaf NFL player.
- Tribune Publishing Invests in a Content-Marketing ShopTribune Publishing, owner of Chicago Tribune and The Los Angeles Times, is looking to bolster digital revene by selling marketing services.
- Lay's Is Launching an Urban Picnic, Brought to You by Uber The program seeks to boost interest in the "Do Us a Flavor" contest, which is in its second year.
- Verizon's Customer-Rewards Program Comes With Data-Tracking Built In...opt-in program run by Precision Market Insights, the company's
marketing arm. In May, Ad Age reported that Precision Market Insights launched a "cookie...