- Tribune Publishing Invests in a Content-Marketing ShopTribune Publishing, owner of Chicago Tribune and The Los Angeles Times, is looking to bolster digital revene by selling marketing services.
- Lay's Is Launching an Urban Picnic, Brought to You by Uber
The program seeks to boost interest in the "Do Us a Flavor" contest, which is in its second year.
- Verizon's Customer-Rewards Program Comes With Data-Tracking Built In...opt-in program run by Precision Market Insights, the company's marketing arm. In May, Ad Age reported that Precision Market Insights launched a "cookie...
- Verizon Looks to Target Its Mobile Subscribers With Ads...mobile ad business. On Wednesday, Precision Market Insights, Verizon's data marketing arm, is expected to announce partnerships with BlueKai , the data management provider; Brightroll...
- Coca-Cola Shakes Up Marketing RanksWendy Clark will bring much needed stability and creativity to North America, where Coca-Cola has lost several key execs in the last year.