LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In Sprint's New Hispanic Marketing Drive, CEO Is the Star"Hola, soy Marcelo Clure."
- Socializing your lead-to-revenue process...both exponentially spread their message and scale customer engagement. Can social
marketing driverevenue or is it really just about buzz? The term "buzz...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- 50 Largest U.S. Promotion Agencies...Wasserman Media Group* Los Angeles 42,375 15.8 20 19
Marketing Drive* [RiverNorth Group (KB Holdings)] Norwalk, Conn. 41,000 -0.4 21 25...
- After Big Stink Over Dry Max, P&G Says Its Sales Are StrongerWhen Procter & Gamble Co. launched its Pampers Dry Max line last year, it unleashed a controversy as a small but vocal group of parents blamed the product for severe diaper rash. A year later, what came of the stink over Dry Max?