LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How to Build a Customer-Centric Social Organization...for many enterprises, as it is critical for understanding and optimizing
marketing initiativesacross organizational departments. This webinar will provide a clear blueprint of best...
- Confronting the Cross-Device FallacyDo we want to simply connect various devices to each other, or is cross device just a piece of the larger "consumer-centric" puzzle?
- Top Neuromarketing Trends to Watch in 2017Marketers can use biometrics to personalize VR, writes Sean Looney, co-founder and president of Looney Advertising & Branding.
- Truffle Hunting, Anyone? Airbnb Offers New Experiential Trips...see over the coming months is much more surprising experiential-type
marketing initiatives." Airbnb, which spent $23.5 million on measured media in the U...
- Cigna Employs TV Doctors in New Campaign to Help Save Real LivesMcCann led creative on the new Cigna campaign, while OMD handled media and Edelman spearheaded PR.