LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dawn Hudson Steps Down as NFL's Chief Marketing Officer...over the course of the past two seasons. If Hudson's
marketing initiativesdidn't move the ratings needle, she certainly can be said to...
- Has Marketing Become an 'Island Surrounded by Mirrors'? Marketers risk forming a parallel universe and distancing themselves from the business, HP CMO Antonio Lucio says.
- Airbnb Brings on Wieden & Kennedy for Global CreativeAirbnb has selected Wieden & Kennedy as its new global creative agency, following a competitive review.
- Macy's Pins Hopes on New Marketing...period. CEO Kevin Mansell noted on a conference call that key
marketing initiativeslike more targeted offers and a new pricing campaign helped drive sales.
- Marketer's Brief: Move Over Four Loko, Here Comes 'Natty Rush'Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Natural Light's fruity, higher-alcohol line extension and Oprah's newest food venture.