LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Airbnb Brings on Wieden & Kennedy for Global CreativeAirbnb has selected Wieden & Kennedy as its new global creative agency, following a competitive review.
- Macy's Pins Hopes on New Marketing...period. CEO Kevin Mansell noted on a conference call that key
marketing initiativeslike more targeted offers and a new pricing campaign helped drive sales.
- Marketer's Brief: Move Over Four Loko, Here Comes 'Natty Rush'Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Natural Light's fruity, higher-alcohol line extension and Oprah's newest food venture.
- Spread Too Thin: Under Armour's Marketing Dilemma...said Under Armour will be investing in more social and digital
marketing initiatives, some of which will promote moments in time such as a career...
- Six Ways Marketers Need to Adapt in the AI Age...to change consumer behavior, brands must recognize how it can impact
marketing initiatives. 1. Moving from keywords to context. Is the long-tail really a...