LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Traffic Authentication: The Most Nettlesome Issue in Ad Tech...results (not a typical practice today). 2. Explore newer "people-based
marketing" initiativesthat ensure universal identifiers like the consortium just launched with Appnexus, Media...
- From Social Connection to Conversion Getting a share, a reaction, a conversation or a purchase is a necessity for today's CMO. That's why you need a social conversion team.
- Amid Plummeting Sales, JC Penney Taps New CMO With 'Broad Retail Expertise'...be invaluable as we seek to differentiate our business through strategic
marketing initiatives," said Ellison in a statement. Though Grebstein's tenure at Lowe's...
- How to Build a Customer-Centric Social Organization...for many enterprises, as it is critical for understanding and optimizing
marketing initiativesacross organizational departments. This webinar will provide a clear blueprint of best...
- Confronting the Cross-Device FallacyDo we want to simply connect various devices to each other, or is cross device just a piece of the larger "consumer-centric" puzzle?