LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- PepsiCo Debuts 'Bubly' Brand at Oscars in Chase for More Water Sales The marketer plans major marketing support for the new brand, including an endorsement deal with Neil Patrick Harris.
- The Future of Restaurant Marketing: Are You Ready? Restaurant CMOs are at the epicenter of digital transformation that's rocking their business. But it's also flush with opportunity-if done the right way.
- Chocolate Frosted Flakes Will Soon Be Here (and Already Were)...along with another "taste-oriented" brand, Froot Loops, would keep getting
marketing support. The target consumers of Chocolate Frosted Flakes are dads and 9- to...
- Turkish Media Boss Leaves News Empire to Build E-Commerce GiantHanzade Dogan Boyner's Hepsiburada.com also supports female entrepreneurs.
- Alma DDB Will Help MillerCoors Enter Mexican Import Market...the small brand, MillerCoors is expected to give the brew significant
marketing support. The reason is that Sol represents MillerCoors entry into the hot-selling...