LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New MillerCoors CMO Says Marketing Has Been 'Too Scattered'New MillerCoors CMO says Miller Lite and Coors Light can grow again, but it will take time.
- Retailers Duke It Out for Hispanic Shoppers' Dollars With Hispanic buying power poised to hit $1.5 trillion, retailers are shifting to digital and adopting creative centered on the market.
- FCB Named to Handle Bud Light Lime's New Summer Push...however, Bud Light Lime has also been getting less and less
marketing support, according to Kantar Media. In 2012, the brand spent close to $20...
- Diet Coke Returns to Oscars, Prioritizes Existing CustomersDiet Coke is struggling but is still getting significant marketing support.
- Coming Soon: Gluten-Free Coors...remained a relatively niche brand. MillerCoors plans to give some local
marketing supportto Peak in Seattle and Portland. WPP's Cavalry will handle the...